So I understand that I am in the center of most of my struggles. Sometimes I just get stuck thinking and analyzing myself. Lately when I feel stuck I try to head outside or look out the window at the trees. I happened on a verse in Isaiah that says the trees will clap to God. One day while driving I glanced up and sure enough the branches of each tree looked like they were clapping. Now I find myself lost in the trees... I wonder how they just stand there through rain, heat, cold, hail, good day, bad day, whatever and just clap and give glory to God.
Today was just kind of well, dull. I feel bad about saying that as a Christian. But anyways it was... Do you think doing the laundry, feeding my kids, changing diapers, loading the dishwasher, playing with the kids, holding them, listening to them... Could this be my way of clapping?
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Angi!!
Sure have missed seeing you. Love your blog! :)
Hope to see you at the next Mommies outing!
Blessings,
Andi
sometimes i think i know when i'm "clapping" during my regular, not exciting chores...there's an integrity about it.
I loved this :) I also love it when it says the rocks will cry out to God!
Post a Comment