Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip to the River

We just got back from a trip to the Illinois River with some of our best friends. We had a blast riding the river, cooking, roasting marshmallows, and just hanging out! Take a peek at my pics :)!

Myla getting ready to go rafting...


Getting ready to go swimming

Myla and London so sweet!

Girls paddling back from a rafting trip, we make it look easy :)



Guys coming back!

Rafting buddies

Here are all the kids on a very stinky couch!

2 comments:

Andi said...

So fun Angi!! Love the pics! I'm glad you were able to have a nice get-away. We have to meet during the week soon and let the kids hang out. We could come out that way to Firewheel or something. Give me a call! :)

Love,
Andi

krcorso said...

Such fun pics, Angi!! I echo Andi's reply..I would love to see you peeps sometime soon!