So embarassing! I should have lied about my points. Oh well, it was funny! And the picture turned pretty good :).Sunday, February 17, 2008
Senorita Embarazoso!
Over the weekend I went to a Southern Living party at my good friend, Marcey’s, house. Melissa and Marcey (twin sisters) and I have been friends since the seventh grade and I love getting together with them. We always have something to laugh about! The party’s theme was South of the Border and at the beginning of the meeting there was a hostess quiz. You got points for if you owned an apron, made homemade guacamole (instead of buying the bag kind), made weekly menus to shop from, owned more than one set of dishes… Anways, the winner had like 18 points and the loser had 6… Which do you think I was?!
So embarassing! I should have lied about my points. Oh well, it was funny! And the picture turned pretty good :).
So embarassing! I should have lied about my points. Oh well, it was funny! And the picture turned pretty good :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found you!!! Tarrah told me you had a blog so now i can visit you and check in on you!!!
Post a Comment