Friday, July 25, 2008

House #2

If first you don't succeed, try try again! The first house was beautiful, but at the inspection we found out that it was falling apart. It needed big things like a new roof, work on the A/C, work on the pool and the list goes on. We have decided on a house in the same general area, this one needs a little cosmetic work, but that is a lot more fun than a new roof! Move in date is August 13th...

3 comments:

The Lancasters said...

I love you Ang! And, I can't wait to come swimmin'! :)

LaShay & Steve said...

Hey Angi! It's LaShay from HPU! How are things w/ you. I found your blog when I was looking at Amy's. Seems like you are doing well. You look great and you have a beautiful family!!! I was reading that you are going to church at the Village. If you run into a couple (The Chilton's - Blake and Sara) tell them hello. Blake was my younger brother's (Brad)roomie and best friend in college. Anyhoo... small world. Good to see you're doing well!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

had so much fun hanging out w/ you today!!! so it hit me on the way home that i never fed my kids lunch??? wups... did you? oh well they ate a REALLY good dinner:) let me know when I can come out to see the house!!!