Monday, February 16, 2009

Another "M"

Kip came home with this adorable little puppy on Valentines Day. She is a 10 week old Shih Tzu named Marlee. Myla has not put her done since we got her. We had to put her in the crate to go to church Sunday and Myla cried so hard as we got into the car. I thought we got her calmed down and then I looked in the backseat and she was starring out the window with big alligator tears and her lipped turned out. I love her tender heart. We were strong together and held hands the rest of the way to church. Marlee on the other hand loves her crate. She actually goes in there by herself when she needs a rest. Kip and I have decided we want to be crate trained too.

2 comments:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Wow! Congrats!!!! That's so exciting! And how fun you have another "M" name in the fam!

When do I get to meet her?

Amy Dawn said...

So fun! I was shocked to read the title thinking you may be annoucing something else! Your puppy is so sweet and Myla is such a sweet care taker! See you in a few weeks!