"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."
-Maggie Kaughn
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Myla!
Four years ago today cried out "it's a girl" for everyone to hear. What a blessing she has been. My girl loves to be outside, she's independent, shy at first, but loves people, and has a sweet tender heart. I love you Myla!
I'm now over 30 amd feeling it! I have three kids and a wonderful, fun husband. I'm writing this blog so that maybe I will understand life and eternity a little better. I have been called an emotional person that thinks way too much. However, I have decided that struggling over issues is better than ignoring them. And that feeling any emotion is better than being numb.
2 comments:
Happy 4th Birthday, Myla!!! We love you and miss you tons!!!
i still have saved on my computer myla's birth story that you wrote because i think it is so beautiful (as is she!).
Post a Comment