Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY MAN!


My sweet lover, there are so many things I treasure about Kip! I decided to just list twenty! Happy Valentine’s Kip!


1. He’s so funny, he always has everyone laughing
2. He sings! That voice gets me every time!
3. The way he chases Myla until she will kiss him
4. He’s a little boy in a man’s body (this can be annoying, but it’s also really cute)
5. The way he plays with Mason (see above)
6. He makes Maddox laugh and practices saying “dada” with him
7. There’s a lot I don’t understand so he explains things to me (he makes up an answer if he doesn’t know)
8. He’s really smart!
9. I love it when he’s excited and his whole face smiles
10. He’s sensitive, we both cry at sad movies
11. He protects me and the kids and turns into a bear if we are threatened
12. He’s a great negotiator
13. His kisses send me off to far away places :0
14. He always wants to open gifts early
15. He works hard and those that he works with respect him
16. I tend to be uptight and he has a way of relaxing the mood
17. He’s loyal and devoted to whatever he does
18. He’s a natural giver
19. He’s a musician, can play songs on the guitar just by hearing them
20. He’s MINE!!!




1 comment:

The Lancasters said...

HELLO MY LOVE!!!! I am so glad to be reading your blog finally :) You are beautiful inside AND out!