Thursday, March 13, 2008

Girl Crush!

Should I explain girl crush? I guess it’s just a girl that I wish I knew and respect from a far! Nothing sexual or anything, ha ha! I think my last one was Stepheinie from survivor season 10 and the other one was Jennifer Gardner from Alias. So cool, athletic, confident... Should I be embarrassed I’m not sure, oh well I never said I didn’t have issues! Anyways, I have a new one! My friend Tarrah introduced me to her this morning, she is writer and singer Tara Leigh Cobble. On her blog she said God was really using Matt Chandler from the Village to change her life! Tarrah even wrote her and she wrote back! Isn’t that cool!? So I decided to listen to her music and I love it! Go to her site and listen and read the song Somehow Stay! I could have written that song, I love it!!!

No comments: