I'm reading Psalms 104 today. Babies are in surgery, children are sick, family members are suffering, friends are struggling; my heart is in distress. I need a God that "cloaks himself in light" , one "that stretches the heavens out like a tent" and rides the clouds like a chariot. The Truth says that He makes the water to quench the thirsts of beasts and grows plants for the cattle. The lions powerful as they may be cannot hunt alone, they must seek their food from God. The earth trembles with one glance from Him and with one touch the mountains smoke.
My mind cannot fathom your might and your undieing love. I beg you Lord, open your hand and satisfy those who are hurting. Send your Spirit to renew the weary. The glory of the Lord will endure forever. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment