Monday, October 6, 2008

Shopping!

Ok, since Stacy said I "looked cute" in her comment (Angi looking half way stylish is not the norm so please see her comment on the last post to confirm) I have to tell you about a new place I found to shop! Maybe it's not new to you guys (if so, then why hasn't anyone told me about it?) but I love PAPAYA! It has really cute clothes that are super cheap! T-shirts are 4 or 5 dollars and jackets are 20 to 30 dollars! The store is arranged with like colors together which makes for easy shopping even if you're not a shopper! AND if you find a style of shirt you like you can get one in every color! Is that something only I do? Best of all the one in the Galleria is right next to the play area which is great bribing material! So I don't sound like a commercial, I will say the t-shirts fit a little tight (just go a size up) and some of the clothes may be a little more teenage than mom style (what is mom style anyways?). Give it a try and call me so I can go too!

No comments: